Friday, August 2, 2024

Fun Fri~ New Teacher Mug Organizer

 


Its been a long while since I made one of these.
These are simple to make,
therefore fun.
I made this pattern and design,
because I don't like using bias tape 
like the first mug organizer I saw used.
 has been one of my most popular posts.
(Notice "Popular Posts" in side bar in web view)



 It is a unique gift that can be 
given to just about everyone
for just about every occasion
to store just about anything.


Hope you have fun making one.


3 comments:

  1. I've made several of these for gifts - probably using your pattern if I remember correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these. I have to get myself together and give this a try.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.