Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Tues Tutorial~ Scrappy Bible Verses for Moods Bookmark


I couldn't make the Bible Table of Content Bookmarks fast enough. They were grabbed off the free table.  As I was going through Pinterest one day, lists of Bible verses for various reasons kept popping up. Then I thought, "Why not another bookmark?" So I did. I'm sharing a picture of the sheet that I made using the free Open Office Spreedsheet. You can download the picture and print it.
 
 
 ******************
Tuesday Tutorial
******************
 
First lay out your pallet aka piles of small pieces of scrap fabric.

 
 It's a good way to use your tiny scraps you tend to throw away,
 because this is all I had leftover
 from the piles above after making 12 bookmarks.

Sometimes I lay pieces haphazardly over a used dryer sheet, 
then stitch around the raw edges.


Sometimes I stitch along one side of the piece 
as I lay it next to another.
Below, I made a small panel to cut a heart shape.

After I've made the fabric
I lay it on the printed document.
Sometimes, I print on paper and lightly glue to card stock,
sometimes I print directly on the card stock. 
 
Then I stitch in the blank area provided
that goes around the information on the bookmark
as shown below.


 Then I being careful not to cut the stitching,
the bookmarks are cut apart with scissors.
You could use a rotary cutter. 

 

The fun comes when you turn them over to see
how they turned out.
Much like the results of the paper craft world
using a master board.




 

 Here's your free copy
to right click and save.
Print to a full 8½ x 11 inch sheet
EnJOY making these and giving them away.




Shared at the Following Linky Parties.
Thank you all for hosting.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I can see why they're gobbled up so quickly. They're both pretty and functional. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love these. Thank you so much! These will be great to make for my smaller gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.