Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Tuesday Tutorial~ Strawberry Angel Fluff Dessert

        For the past few months, I have enjoyed the Moss Family on You-Tube. This is where I discovered this light tasting recipe.  I made it for my grandson's high school graduation dinner. It fit right into his requested crawdad boil which was a new experience for us.  
        I then turned around and made it for a church potluck.
 
 
 
 
 

Ingredients: 

About 2 cups of chopped strawberries either fresh or frozen
2 boxes Strawberry gelatin - sugar or not
2 Cups boiling water
2 containers of whipped topping- Low sugar or not
1 Angel food cake broken into bite size pieces
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Pour over strawberries and cake and stir.
 
Fold in 1 container of whipped topping.
Place in serving dish and top with second container of whipped topping.
EnJOY!
 

One extra tip......

Take the Angel Food cake container
turned it upside down
and use for container to take the dessert traveling
to a potluck or dinner.

 


 

4 comments:

  1. I remember my grandmother making something similar to this (if not the same recipe). I remember it was really good too! Good tip about the lid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so much like something I used to make when younger! I have copied it down and plan to make it next weekend! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, this looks yummy. One question - what size box of the gelatin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regular size box. Not large.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.