Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Tues Tutorial~ Great Grand's Second Birthday Card


    Couldn't believe I came up with this idea, and THEN found out he had a fascination with choo-choo trains. Toot Two....
   Here's how I made this fabric scraps card. 
 
 
 
 
Of course I start with a piece of paper the size of the card, and a piece of cloth to be the "canvas" to create the card cover.
Sketched the train for approximate size of pieces.
Spools as templates.
Iron away ink pin.

 
Free hand cut numbers from fabric scraps.

Sew layers from back to front.
Edge stitch to card front.

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. aawwww - so cute!! I'm sure your Tootin' Two great grandie will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.