Friday, December 31, 2021

Non Fun Fri~ Christmas 2021 @ Camp Nelson

 

The MOST horrible, terrible, lonely Christmas for me EVER.
Divorce year was a very close second,
as both happened surprisingly and quick.







Standing at Mr. G's spot, the following are 360 shots.




See my car

From behind my car.
 
 
Until Nov 16 when things started turning bad,
it was going to be a great year with a 
new grand son in law and
great grand baby.
Then BOOM !
Evil COVID happened.

I don't look forward to 2022,
as I have to clean out Mr. G's house.
Not a Fun Fri thing to do.


6 comments:

  1. Joy, may God give you strength in each new day and every breath in between. It's difficult to do, but try to look for the blessings each day brings and grasp those bright spots to cling to. Mr. G. is with you and will give you comfort along the way.
    Hugs to you,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet words. I do try my hardest to look for the positives coming out of all this. Right now my mind is just dealing with him never coming back. Unreal.

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry that you're going through this Joy - no matter what the time of year it may be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for your loss.My brother-in-law also passed away from COVID complications. He all ready had a bad heart. I just made your mug organizer,and was exploring your blog. I love how it turned out. I like this pattern better than one I almost bought. I hate bias tape and loved that you didn't use it.
    Thoughts and Prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm sorry about your brother. This was strictly Evil COVID for Mr G

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the sweet words. So happy your mug organizer turned out good. #despisebiastapeapplication

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.