Friday, August 13, 2021

Fun Fri~ Ralph's Pretty Good Cars

 

Eminence, KY
 
We keep looking for roads in KY we haven't traveled.
On a Monday we wanted to check out a warehouse close to Smithfield, KY.
Of course we take the back roads and Eminence, KY was on our.
This place was suddenly there and I grabbed some drive by shots.
Meanwhile, my "Google Map" gave a dingle, and a bottom bar popped up wanted me to choose a car!

I just have to mention the place we stopped to eat.
Great country cooking!

 



1 comment:

  1. I love the names of both those buildings - someone with a sense of humour in both cases. And how could you not want to eat at a place with that name?

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.