Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wordless Wednesday #65~ KY State Fair- 2013


 







 Notes:
All pictures untouched, except to blur faces for identity purposes, were taken with a Canon Power Shot SX260 HS with 20X Optical Zoom
 
 #1-Had no idea I caught the announcement about the Quilt Expo which I knew nothing about.  I have to check into that.

Dogs for dog show were rescued dogs.  

All night shots except last were taken while sitting inside a large tent.  Add an extra 15-20 ft to fairway.  This little camera has an amazing zoom distance, but hard to focus action @ that distance.  I'm guessing the blur of these pictures is what you call "grainy?"

*****************
Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post
GIMP for cropping & other digital effects
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo

2 comments:

  1. I've never been to the state fair. It makes our local fair pale in comparison. Nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a fair. Great night shots

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.