Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Tues Tutorial~ Pocketed Potholder


 Had a request for a potholder to slip in hand so the palm and top of hand would be covered. So here is what I put together.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*****************
Tuesday Tutorial
******************


 
Cut heat proof padding to fit.
 
Place right sides of fabrics together
with heat proof padding on the back.

 



 Turn inside out




Flip and top stitch
Add a hanging loop
from the 9x2 inch piece folded in twice and the ends
and top stitched.



 
 
 
 
 
 



3 comments:

  1. I like this - potholders often scare me because I find the pot often slips and I end up burning my hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. Love the fabric too.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.