Friday, September 16, 2022

Fun Fri~ A Birthday Card for a Trophy Store Owner

 

I first made a Word Document 
using the free program download from Open Office.
I copied some blackline clipart for a pattern to follow. Just google. 
The top one is on several clipart sites. 
Then I typed "Happy Birthday" in various fonts and sizes
to be cut out and stitched onto the card.
 

Great use for scraps of embroidery stabilizer
is for backing of the stitched pieces.
Dryer sheets work too.
 



A good friend gave me the UK fabric scraps.
I don't sell anything with these patented fabrics.
 

 

I guess he got it?

1 comment:

  1. Personalised cards are the best! I'm sure this one will be treasured by the recipient.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.