Friday, April 10, 2020

Fun Friday ~ Easter Bunny Yard Banner

I took a short break this morning from making face masks
and created an 
Easter bunny yard banner.
I pulled out a quilting magazine with a rather detail bunny
to use to make the banner.
It just wasn't working out well,
when I got an email from 
The Sewing Garret
in Daytona, Florida.
The email included a schedule for May classes that 
included making a pillow with a simple bunny.
So I started sketching.
 It turned out to be only 2 pattern pieces,
because I just flipped the ear.
 I'd better not share the pattern
since I got the idea from someone else.
Yellow fabric didn't shadow too well.
 Darker pink worked better.
 I'll have this roll of green outdoor fabric forever.
The bunny was made from the 
mask scrap pile.
Used painters tape to hold the pieces flat.
 Just a single stitch around all the edges.

Zig zagged the whites of the eyes.
To finish construction of the banner
I had to turn to my tutorials
@
&
From the street 
the bunny seems to peak from the bushes.
Happy Easter Everyone!
Have a fun SAFE this weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I'm sure your little fellow (gal?) will make lots of people smile as they pass by. Happy Easter to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.