Monday, February 4, 2019

Memory Monday 109 ~ Reading AMAP

The memory from this year's Snowbird trip will be
"Reading as Much as Possible"
RAMAP
Over the past 4 years coming down to Florida,
I bought several books at the many second hand stores.
Also, many have been bought at yard sales we have scoured over the years.
My rule is not to pay more than 50 cents each.
A few have actually been free or a trade.
Even though the condo has several books,
I brought about a dozen with me
as a process of purging back at the house.
Between Sewing, Quilting, You-Tube & Netflix,
I never have time or take the time to read at home.
But, this year while on the beach,
I've really been in the mood to read.
Between Jan 5 to Jan 29,
I had read 9 books
that I won't be taking back home!
I will remember this as the year of 
RAMAP!

Shots by Mr. G
cropped by yours truly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.