Saturday, February 2, 2013

Quickie Diaper Bag

Sharing at several Linky Parties.


I used my own pattern.  I've made so many purses with this method, I just do a rough cut and cut out the size I need.  
This is like the church purse but no zipper.

I've always liked bright colors for babies.


  I used a heavy knit fabric (some would call vintage) for the inner lining to give some body to the bag.


  When I reinforce the handles with this cross, they never come apart.
 
  If I can, I put my name in an inconspicuous place on pieces I make.
I folded over a section at the top of the strap (shoulder area), and stitched to give a little more support (stay put power).

Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post
GIMP for cropping & other digital effects
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo
PicMonkey creating collages used on this page
 



 

1 comment:

  1. I like the bird fabric, so pretty and bright. Your bag turned out so good. Clever were you put your name!

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.