Friday, May 26, 2017

Fun or Funny Fri Foto ~ Neighborhood Cat Nap

The other day I went out to get my mail.
It was a bit hot.
The neighborhood cat followed me into the house.
He normally comes in the back doors which I leave open,
makes his rounds and leaves.
This time he made his rounds and didn't leave.
I think he was tired of the cat bird nagging him, so he took a nap.
He first made his bed on the floor by the open doors.
The cat bird was just outside still squawking. 
The cat finally covered his eyes to sleep a while as if that might make the bird go away.
He eventually moved up to the chair as if to have a better advantage of the cat bird.
Its fun to watch cats.  Its just relaxing to watch them relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.