Saturday, March 2, 2024

Quilt Shot Block 165~Southeastern Quilt & Textile Museum- Early 2024

 

 

On my road travels to Florida last month,
my quilting friend and I stopped in Carrolton, GA, USA
at the Southeastern Quilt & Textile Museum.
On display was a set of art quilts
that told heart wrenching stories and thoughts over the past years.
 
They were happy to grant me permission to
post pictures here.
 
I do note the date says 2022.
Possibly when this traveling presentation started?
 
for the picture above
note the Audio Tour phone number




 



 
 



Take your chance to go check out this exhibit in Carrollton, GA till March 23, 2024.
 *****
Next Post of Southeaster Quilt & Textile Museum- Early 2024 exhibit

1 comment:

  1. It must be an amazing exhibition and, by what you've posted here, one that is very emotional. Really wish I could see it in person.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.