Saturday, April 2, 2022

Quilt Shot Block 144~ QOV March, 2022 Sit and Sew

 

This past Monday, our Quilt of Valor group had a Sit and Sew Day.
This included bringing in our blocks made at home on
 
 Two different QOV groups worked on separate mystery quilts.
We were handed packets of sections of the quilt of pieces to sew together.
My first packet was part of a border
made of half square triangles.
I've always loved how complicated this border looks,
yet very easy to put together with triangles.

 Then I took a second packet that was a section of the quilt.

After working for almost 3 hours,
I had to leave an hour before the end of the session.
I believe we had 5 machines working on our quilt
plus a person helping to press pieces.
This is what we had done so far.

 I wonder what it will look like,
as well as the other blocks turned in from 
National Sew Day.


 

2 comments:

  1. It must be fun to work on a project collaboratively and even better if it's a mystery. Bestest of all has to be getting together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the movement in that border.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.