Thursday, August 1, 2019

Thoughtful Thinking Thursday #161 ~ Surgical Summer

It's been a summer recovering from surgery.
The hip surgery itself was easy.
The leg muscles reacting and recovering stamina is another story.
Above has been my peaceful scenery this summer.
Mr. G has taken great care of me, and made sure I had flowers to appreciate.
God has done a wonderful job frequently watering to help out Mr. G.
*
Now, I'm getting ready to replace the other hip.
I'm so looking forward to getting back to sewing and running around
and blogging.
I have been spending recovery time brainstorming and checking out new sewing/quilting ideas.
I do still have plenty of my ideas to share from back in the 60s & 70s.
Thanks to the few of you that still drop in to see what's going on.

Always thinking about blogging.


1 comment:

  1. Glad your recovery is going nicely - but sorry to see that you're going to have to go through it all again. Bless Mr. G. for taking good care of you!

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.