Saturday, June 23, 2018

Quilt Shot Block ~ Let the 2018 Row by Row Begin

 Highland Lake, Florida 
2017 Quilt Show
Start your engines!
The 2018 Row by Row Experience began June 21.
I have collected a few locally on my own over the past years.
A few, Mr. G drove out of the way for me to pick some up.
The sad thing is we do most of our traveling in the fall and winter.
The Row by Row is over September 4. boohoo
The year we did the bucket list, I could have collected a bunch.
Also, I can't collect them in the winter in Florida. boohoo
I shouldn't fuss, because I haven't put together the ones I have.
  Yes, this quilt reminded me of Mr. G and me.
 
*******************************
Additional Quilt Blocks & Tips can be found on my 
Quilt Page
*******************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.