Monday, December 18, 2017

Memory Mon 76~ Plaid Christmas

Got my "Country Living" magazine last week.
It was full of decorations and gift ideas of plaid.
Every year I pull out the same 3 pieces,
all acquired at Goodwill, that happen to be plaid too.
The scarf usually comes out right after Thanksgiving when the weather gets nippy cold.
This scarf is so warm and cozy and adds a tad of color on the hat hanger.
 This soft blanket was put on my worn ottoman last Christmas.
I enJOYed it so much and have left it there all year.
 Finally, this table cloth which feels to have some wool content,
usually goes on the table.
But, this year, it was needed to wrap a large gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.