Friday, December 5, 2014

Peddler's Mall: Christmas 2014 - Crafting Ideas

There are several 'Peddler's Mall' in this part of the state, but my favorite is in my town.
The vendors put a lot of time in displaying their items.
You can get a large collection of creative ideas. 
Here are a few I found.



I enJOYed this trip with one of my BFFs. 
Unbelievable how much knowledge she has about glassware of which I know nothing.


****************
Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post
GIMP for cropping & other digital effects
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo
PicMonkey creating collages used on this page

4 comments:

  1. love all the hand crafted items for the holidays and great shots!

    Happy Weekend
    artmusedog and carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. All lovely...
    Thanks for your visit !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the great craft ideas. I have been to the Peddlers mall in Frankfort.
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.