Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wordless Wednesday #105~Month of Hospice

We brought Mother to this wonderful Hospice House a month ago today, Oct. 29, 2014.
She has been called the "Miracle Lady."
I call her the "Lady with 9 Lives."
This shot was taken early one morning after staying overnight with her.
I have FINALLY got my computer to get online through the network in the Hospice building so I can do some posting.



Pictures untouched, only cropped.
 
****************
Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post
GIMP for cropping & other digital effects
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo
PicMonkey creating collages used on this page

4 comments:

  1. These are eerie photos, how cool!!! Thanks for sharing on Oh My Heartsie Girl this week!!!
    Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last 2 in particular a full of mystery. Great shots!
    Thanks for shring at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2014/10/layers-of-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you have Internet access. I will pray for your family during this time. May God be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have you in my prayers Joy. I hope you are taking care of yourself too. Big hugs, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.