Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wordless Wednesday #42~ No History Repeating Please


Every year I pray not to have to go through another ice storm.
The first I experienced as a country girl and had wood heat and post weather was in the 40s.
The second experience I was a city girl with no heat and a heavy snow w/ 20° followed.
I'm still presently in the city girl situation.

Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post
GIMP for cropping & other digital effects
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo
PicMonkey creating collages used on this page
 

5 comments:

  1. Here's hoping that history does not repeat itself! LOVELY pics though!

    http://tc-twistedfairytale.blogspot.ca/2013/01/wordless-wednesday-little-prince-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..what great photos!! I too am ready for the thaw!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love how beautiful the ice looks over the buds! Just shows you that spring will be here soon enough on everything melts away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is beautiful, but as you say, ice storm is not nice. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful shots! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.